Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time Capsules

Does anyone watch the Fox TV show "Bones"? It's one of my favorite. Well, we won't run into any of the problems they encountered on that show last night.

After 20 years the schools time capsule was to be opened. Well, it was tampered with and strange things were found there that should not have been. (I won't go into details...Halloween is over).

Anyway, the reason for my being so interested in this topic is that, last year before our 30Th Reunion for Class of '76, we inquired about opening the time capsule our class buried. Low and behold we (the ones involved...not me) had made it for 100 years. UGH!!! Oh well, I guess our class didn't think they would want to have a looksy later? If you were involved in that task and would like to provide a list here. You are more than welcome. I didn't know anything about it. I am more involved now than I was then.

What does your time capsule hold?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn I mentioned that I did write something that went into the capsule. Don Sniffen 76'