Thursday, January 1, 2009

Music Video with LP

Taking a Day at a Time
Lindsey & I get our makeup on...

Dr. Marcus' bills are piling up...

Real Mom & Daughter share a moment...

I had the opportunity to be in a music video. My friend came up to me and told me what she was up to with her music and where she was at with shooting her video. It is so exciting and new I told her. She says to me "Now all I need is to find a Mother and Daughter for a scene in the video". I told her "Too bad my Daughter lives in Indiana". She said "Well, you could still play a mom can't you?" I tell you I got so excited. Now I had to find me a daughter. What better choice than my niece Lindsey. She did a remarkable job. We were in two scenes. There are four scenes total. I can't wait till the video comes out. Being my cousin Teresa was there to support her daughter, she was blessed to be in the last scene with the rest of us. How sweet was that.

I've been holding off posting this to the blog because I wanted it to be a surprise for a couple of people.

No comments: