Thursday, June 5, 2008

Been on a break...

Hello there...I am still here to post to the blog. I have been kind of sad since posting the lost of a couple of classmates. But that is what we are here for, to keep up to date. Good or bad. Mostly good. Supporting & finding each other.

Summer is here and Spring is on it's way out. Graduations have begun for another generations.

Also I've been busy with doctors and trying to get my up coming surgery in place. Yippee!!! Finally after 6 years, I won't be a "Pain in the Neck". So again I probably won't do too much posting after June 17th for about a month. Sooner if I heal fast.

I talk to Donald Hearn now and then on chat. BJ (Baker) Ross on the phone here and there. Dennis & Linda Dugan came to help us celebrate turning 50 with elementry photos and monkey necklaces. I go to the Alumni meetings 2nd Tuesday's of each month. Then run into Classmates like Bruce Arnheim when I go to lunch in Lawndale with my lady friends from my Aqua Aerobic Class. It is fun being in touch with everyone.

So if there is someone you want to give a shout out to from Venice, send me an e-mail and I can post it here. Maybe they'll stop in and read that they are thought of. That's always a great feeling. I only post personal e-mails if asked or given permission. This isn't limited to Class of '76 only anymore.

We are also thinking about the Concerts in the Park on Sunday's at Polliwog Park in Redondo Beach on Manhattan Beach Blvd. Hope to see you there.

Hope to hear from you all.

No comments: