Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Well the New Year is almost at the end of the 1st month. It's been a busy one. So I am a bit behind in wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

Did you set goals for the New Year? Are you living them? I have and I am. I hope to accomplish much more than weight lose though. But that is a tough one in itself. I've just finished working on the Class of '77's Memory Book. I have heard from a couple of them that they are happy. I hope to hear more are please. I was also asked to work on the one for the Class of '78. Looking forward to it.


If there are any Class of '78 folks out there that you know, help them get excited about their Reunion that is planned for sometime in October.


Also...Join the Alumni Association @ venicehighalumni.com or e-mail me and I can direct you to the correct person to get you started.

No comments: